08 September 2016

WORK LIKE A CAPTAIN, PLAY LIKE A PIRATE

PIRATE SET,
Captain Brickbeard
Box reference KSZ 518

Hmm...there is 8 figure in this set...should I just write it here all or 1 by 1 on other post..
Ahh, I dont have that much time assemble it all in same time. Ok figure name posted above hehe.

Actually I only want mermaid, because it's unique, but the seller(my friend who own toy store) mention that It not sold separately. 

So, here we go unboxing,

Since ma friend sent the boxes folded, Im not sure which card included in every boxes.
Base plate included have rotated floor and skull printing nice!!

Oh wait, i have original LEGO of this capt but in different suit and equpment, lets check it out,

Guess which original LEGO, which non LEGO one hehe.

Here assembled Capt brickbeard LEGO and non LEGO one,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The original was on right 
Congratz for who can guess correctly
Honestly I buy this set just because I want to use those kolobok smiley wkwkwk 

No comments:

Post a Comment